Wire wound power resistor specification
Wire wound power resistor parameter：
Braking resistor is one types of RXHG resistors, it's been used in controlling motor brake in variable frequency drives mechanism, to convert the regenerated electric energy into thermal energy during braking process of the electric motors.
Braking resistor functions
1. Protect ac motor drives
Due to inertia effect, it will produce lots regenerative electric energy in the motor's fast braking process. It will affect the DC control part of ac drives if those electric energy can't be consumed in time, it leads to fault of ac drives, even worse, the ac drives would be broken. Thanks to the brake resistor solves this problem well enough to protect electric motors away from regenerative energy damage.
2. Protect power supply lines
The brake resistor converts regenerated electric energy into thermal energy and absorbs it during braking process, so it won't feed back to the power supply lines and harm it, therefore to protect power supply in stable running state.
High power resistor appliance
wire wound power resistor can use to bridge crane
1. We are a professional crane switch manufacture, built in 1992.
2. We have ISO9001:2000，CCC，RoHs certifications. Those are a quality guarantee.
3. We can agree mix order and delivery goods in time.
4. We are an Informatized company，We have OA system, ERP system, …… , that can help us to management, control quality.